Credit cards are sometimes a necessary evil, but Amazon has made it easier to manage your credit card. When managing your Amazon credit card account, you need to pay attention to some details. For this reason, we've compiled a comprehensive guide on how to manage your Amazon credit card. Now let's get into the details.
Amazon is a giant in the room for easy, instant access to hundreds of thousands of different products. According to a recent NPR poll, more than 40% of internet customers make at least one monthly purchase from Amazon. You may have noticed advertisements for an Amazon credit card if you are one of them.
The mega online store has four types of credit card accounts for different products. These credit cards are distinctive and useful for various Amazon clients. How do I then manage my Amazon credit card? This post will cover every aspect of the issue at hand. Keep reading to find out more.
Table Of Contents
Amazon Credit Cards
Let's have a look at the different credit cards offered by Amazon. Here they are;
- Business American Express Card
- com Store card
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Prime Store Card
- Amazon Secure Card
- Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
Before selecting the best credit card for yourself as a consumer, you must consider the following questions.
- Which Amazon customers (Prime or non-Prime) do I have?
- Do I want to be able to use my credit card to pay for a significant Amazon purchase or not?
- Do I make frequent purchases at Whole Foods?
These questions will assist you in deciding which Amazon credit card account to pursue.
How To Access Your Amazon Credit Card Account
- Sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Navigate to the "Accounts and Lists" section and click "Your Account."
- In the payment information area, look for "Apply a Gift Card Balance" and click it.
- Enter the billing address for your credit card and click the Apply button. You may also select various printing methods or email the gift card information.
What Are The Ways To Manage An Amazon Credit Card Account?
Follow these procedures to manage payment methods.
- In Your Account, choose Your Payments from the drop-down menu.
- Then, select one of the following alternatives:
- Select the Add a payment method option link next to the category you wish to add to add a payment method.
- To edit or delete a payment method, go to the left side of the page and choose the card you want to change. The card opens at the page's center. Select Edit under the card's name. You can change your billing address, choose a default card, modify card information, or delete the card from your account. To remove the card from your account, click Remove from the wallet.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
Remember that the card issuer may provide the updated payment card information to Amazon when reissuing cards. Note: Some Health Savings Accounts (HSA) cards cannot be registered as FSA/HSA cards with Amazon, but they can still be used if they are registered as credit cards. If you sign up for your HSA card as a credit card, it will be up to you to ensure it is only used for eligible products. The kinds of goods you may buy using HSA cards registered as credit cards are not automatically limited. You may be required to report and pay extra taxes on eligible purchases with your credit card. For further information, please get in touch with Amazon Customer Care Service.
How To Manage Your Amazon Credit Card Account
You can manage your Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card account in the following ways:
- You'll be able to access basic information about your Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card account on Amazon once you link your Amazon and Synchrony Bank accounts. To link the cards, click "Link Now" on the third card and enter your user ID and password for Synchrony Bank.
- Synchrony Bank's account management portal.
- The Android and iOS apps for the Amazon Store Card.
- You may use Amazon Alexa on any Alexa-enabled device (using the Amazon Store Card skill).
How To Make A Payment On An Amazon Secured Card Or Amazon Store Card Account
Using your Synchrony Bank online account, you can make one-time or recurring payments on your Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card Account. You can find your account's payment due date on your monthly bill or by logging into your online account. To make payment on an Amazon Store Card or an Amazon Secured Card Account, choose one of the options below:
1. By Making A One-Time Payment
- Sign in to your account with Synchrony Bank or link your Amazon and Synchrony accounts to navigate directly to Synchrony from Amazon.
- Select View and Make Payments by scrolling down the page and hovering over Payments.
- Select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your most recent statement), Current Balance, or Other in the first field.
- Select the Payment Date from the second field.
- Choose an existing payment method in the third field. You can also choose Add New Payment Method or Update Payment Methods to update your payment methods.
- Check that the information is correct, then click Submit Payment.
Note: If you're accessing your account for the first time, you'll need your entire account number to finish the registration process and create a login and password for your Synchrony account.
2. By Making A Recurrent Payment
- Sign in to your account with a Synchrony bank account or link your Amazon and Synchrony accounts to navigate directly to Synchrony from Amazon.
- At the top of the page, click Payments, then scroll down and click Manage Autopay.
- Choose Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (from your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
- Choose your bank account and confirm the recurring payment setting terms and conditions. Select Setup Autopay if you agree.
You will receive confirmation that a recurring payment has been set up and that you may stop it at any time before the scheduled payment date. Note: If you're accessing your account for the first time, you'll need your entire account number to finish the registration process and create a login and password for your Synchrony account.
What is Amazon's Credit Card Interest Rate?
The Amazon credit card provides a 0% introductory APR for the first six months, after which the APR will range between 14.49% and 24.50%. You must pay at least the minimum payment on your account each month to avoid paying a $12 over-limit fee and a $10 returned item fee.
Online shopping is now more convenient than ever, and Amazon can help you find the lowest prices and receive free shipping. But you can do significantly better if you are strategic about your online shopping credit card.
Amazon's online shop offers four distinct types of credit card accounts for various purchases. These credit cards are unique and handy for a variety of Amazon customers. There are multiple ways of managing your Amazon Credit card. You can pay for an Amazon Store Card or an Amazon Secured Card Account in two ways: with a one-time or recurrent payment.