Amazon is a necessity for many around the world. However, things are different when you use Amazon Prime. Amazon is the world's leading e-commerce site.
There is no other site like Amazon that has as much economic, influential, and cultural weight for shopping. Amazon Prime is a wonderful perk to this site. And, you can get a free trial!
Before we learn about the costs of Amazon Prime let’s learn more about what you get and what is offered below. If you want Amazon Prime as a discount then you need a promo code! There are numerous benefits to Prime with Amazon, but knowing what to expect is important.
Table Of Contents
Costs of Amazon and Prime Membership
The cost of Amazon for its Prime membership is $139. In the past, Amazon cost $119. However, there are ways to save.
First time Amazon customers to Amazon Prime can get a free trial. Also, anyone who has not joined Amazon Prime in the last 12 months can sign up for a free trial.
Once enrolled in Amazon Prime, you have access to free Two Day shipping and other Prime benefits like video perks to music. Lastly, you will not be charged for the free trial if you cancel before the time membership fees start. A paid membership plan is automatically added at the end of the trial period.
Essentially, to sign up for an Amazon Prime free trial, your Amazon account is required to have a current and valid credit card.
Amazon Prime Yearly Membership Around the World
There are 200 million Amazon Prime members, so there is every reason to join in the fun. Amazon Prime provides advantages despite the membership fees. Learn more about everything you need to know if you're curious what Amazon Prime is about in general.
Amazon prime membership Discount Information can come in a variety of ways as detailed below: Pricing for Amazon Prime membership as of recently:
- $12.99 per month
- $119 per year
- Prime Video membership is $8.99 per month
In summary, Amazon Prime costs $119 per year or $12.99 per month. While the latter option may seem like a good way to avoid a steep $119 charge, it brings up the annual cost to $155.88.There are a couple of discounts available: Prime Student members are only charged $6.49 per month, and EBT and Medicaid card holders are eligible to receive Prime benefits at $5.99 per month for up to four years.
Information to join is easy. Join now at amazon.com/qualify. It is as easy as 1-2-3 to start saving right away with Amazon Prime.
Immediate Benefits of Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime offers the most out of everything Prime. You get news, shopping tips, and how-to guides, as well in addition much more. Prime membership includes the most recent and new Amazon Original series, popular artists from Prime Music, and as well the latest selection of books and magazines on Prime Reading.
Student Amazon Prime Membership
If you are a student then take full advantage of Amazon Prime. You may be eligible to enjoy an extensive range of discounts on clothes, technology, and even travel.
Current Amazon Prime Student Membership Pricing (visit www.amazon.com/joinstudent):
- $6.49 per month
- $59 per year
The student discount is more than worthy and immediately as the Amazon Prime Student discount. The Student discount package includes amenities of Amazon Prime. Moreover, expect at least 50% off the regular membership price from certain items. Lastly, Amazon Prime Student offers discounts for services like Grubhub, Calm, and Course Hero.
Amazon Prime Price Increases
Amazon Prime costs started to go up as of February 18, 2002. Basically, for any current Prime members, the new Amazon price will apply after March 25. Check your Amazon membership for any specific information.
Amazon Prime Membership Benefits
- Free Shipping: The biggest advantage of being a Prime member is the fast and free shipping.
- Amazon Prime Video: This is a great perk that means you can keep entertained as well gain Amazon privileges.
- Prime Music: You will be able to music online and not an additional fee. Access to well over 2 million songs in total.
- Prime-Exclusive Offers: You can get shop deals for example as well and get better deals. Also, there are Exclusive offers that give more discounts.
- Whole Foods Advantages: You can save when you shop at Whole Foods and get some items on discount. Going to this grocery is fascinating as is but it also should not be so expensive.
- Sale Savings: Prime members are able to save an additional 10%! You are able to save an additional 10% on weekly sale items.
- Bigger Saving with Prime Rewards Visa: Being able to save more is key. Also, you can get 5% back in return with Prime. Basically, you are able to use the Prime Rewards Visa card at various destinations.
- Amazon Fresh: Have groceries delivered with this Prime perk. It used to be an extra monthly charge, but it's now included with Prime memberships.
- Amazon Prime Wardrobe: This is a great perk for any shopper on Amazon. You can search for clothes and try on clothes before you buy them.
- Prime-Exclusive Offers: You get exclusive deals before anyone else and fast with Amazon Prime.
- Exclusive deals: Shop special deals for Prime members, including early access to Lightning Deals.
- Exclusive offers: You will be able to take advantage of special offers that are exclusively for Prime members. Deals range from getting 5% back for Prime cardholders, 20% off music on sale, and 40% off select purchases.
- Benefits for Parents and Children: Prime offers FreeTime Unlimited that allows parents to enjoy a lot of content especially made for children to your account. Prime members pay $2.99 per month, which is reduced compared to a non-Prime membership.
- Prime Photos: You can get unlimited photo storage on an Amazon Cloud Drive with Prime membership.
- Kindle Owners' Lending Library: As a reader there are a myriad of benefits as well. You have access to members in the USA for more book choices.
- Video Subscriptions: Prime offers third party streaming apps. You will be able to enjoy and keep all your video content in one place with Amazon Prime by adding Showtime or HBO Go to your account.
- Free Games with Prime Membership: If you are into gaming then Prime offers a lot of benefits. For example, Amazon makes it easy to access a wide array of free games. Moreover, Prime Gaming offers free in-built game content for specific mobile games. Overall, this is a great benefit for gamers.
Amazon Prime Discounts and Special Memberships
When you get amazon prime membership there is the possibility of a discount or promo code.
For example, if you qualify there are government assistance recipients that can get a discount on Amazon Prime memberships. As Amazon Prime members, you get Free Two-Day Delivery on over 100 million items, exclusive shopping deals, and discounts on diapers and baby food.
Amazon Prime Promo Codes & Coupons
There are a wide range of Amazon Prime promo codes, offers and deals from different stores. The list gets updated daily, and almost all of them are verified and free to use. Do check back often or bookmark the page for those Amazon Prime offers: including 2 Amazon Prime promo codes and 110 deals in February 2022.
How to cancel amazon prime membership
Ending a prime membership is initiated by picking the end Membership button on Amazon. Basically, you go to your Prime membership and then start the process to cancel.
The process of canceling requires you to select, update, cancel, and follow the prompted instructions. Remember though if Prime membership is linked with a service then you need to do more in general to cancel. Basically, you need to contact that company to manage your Prime membership. Furthermore, any subscriptions connected to your membership will not be renewable once your Prime membership ends.
Lastly, any paid Prime member with unused benefits would very well be eligible for a full refund of the current membership period.
What to Expect with Amazon Prime: Pros and Cons
Amazon Prime is perhaps one of the more expensive subscriptions in the market. However, it does have its worth and viable benefits. With the whole range of benefits including 2 day shipping.
When you look at using Amazon Prime, you need to know how to use it most effectively. Always Consider and utilize the perks of the membership and potential savings you could get overall.
Amazon Prime Tips To Follow
- When you get a free trial or membership period and it ends then you pay. So, Amazon automatically auto renews your membership. Basically, it will charge your card for payment and get you on Amazon Prime until you cancel.
- As of February 3, 2022, Amazon prime changes have been implemented. Basically, there are price increases in effect as of February 2022. Price increases to Prime membership plans and more need to be checked on regularly.
- Take advantage of Amazon prime sales. These sales can come up and surprise anyone so take advantage of them. It is common that Amazon prime offers and gives access to exclusive sale stuff.