Bongs are the workhorses of the cannabis, tobacco, or any other herbal substance smoking culture. Nonetheless, elegance must be maintained alongside the pursuit of intoxication. Solo sessions or group hangs can only go right when you use the most suitable bong. Here, we'll take you through the 12 best bong brands, their distinctive features and enlighten you on who makes the best bongs.
Do you want to try something different or find a bong brand that combines design and functionality? In most cultures, a bong has the same basic structure. However, comfort abilities depend on its construction specifics. Some of the distinctive features that make a bong special are:
- The mouthpiece is one of the most essential parts of a bong, as that's where you'll be inhaling the smoke.
- The tube, and perhaps an ice catch prevent the ice within from entering the water chamber.
- The bowl that holds the ground substance.
- And the downstream, which leads from the bowl to the water-containing chamber.
Before we get to the findings of our study on the 12 best bong brands, let's cover a few basics to find out the materials used by manufacturers who make the best Bongs. Read on.
Table Of Contents
Materials used in making bongs
Are you concerned about the safety and durability of bongs? Then, the bong's construction material is a crucial consideration before buying one. With new features and design details that increase usefulness and elegance, modern bong brands outshine past engineering endeavors. Glass, Ceramic, Acrylic, and Silicone are the most commonly used bong materials.
- Glass bongs are the most used bong components as they produce the finest smoke. Borosilicate glass bongs have a low coefficient of thermal expansion due to the boron trioxide they contain. As a result, it is far more robust than conventional glass and can withstand significant temperature fluctuations without breaking.
- Ceramic bongs are slightly beneath glass bongs; nevertheless, they are durable and offer the best hits.
- Acrylic bongs are the least expensive and the most durable. However, they are more adaptable, especially when adding accessories such as percolators.
- Silicone bongs are safe to put in the dishwasher, making cleaning more convenient. They outperform their counterparts in price, and durability, and offer similarly robust.
Without further ado, below are the 12 best bong brands. Keep reading to make the right purchase decision.
1. Stundenglass Gravity Infuser
Stundenglass is a professional-grade glassware brand that has contributed to developing the Aromatherapy, Culinary, Hookah, and Mixology industries. A Stundenglass bong goes for $600. Its distinctive features include:
- Rotate infuser
- A do-it-all bong
- Contact-less ripping
2. Mobius Glass bongs
The Mobius Glass factory is located in California. The firm has been making high-quality bongs with elaborate designs for decades. The Strato Matrix V2 is only one of several stunning models available. They cost about $320, which may seem steep, but their quality is unmatched. Its main aspects are:
- Mobius Designed Stereo Matrix Perc.
- Bent Neck Mouthpiece
- Slide: 18mm Male Five Hole Bowl Slide
- Slide Joint: 18mm Female.
3. Illadelph Glass bongs
Philadelphia is the birthplace of Illadelph Glass. They've brought a lot of new ideas to the bong industry, like coil condensers and pyramid perks. Thus growing to be one of the best and most popular manufacturers of bongs. They have many options, but the best ones are found in the Signature Series. One bong costs around $465. Its features include:
- Removable 14/18mm 2-slit diffused downstem.
- 14mm thick flower slide.
- Straight neck design with three ice pinches.
- Downstem length: 5.75 inches.
RooR is a well-established German glassware brand with a rich heritage and a well-deserved reputation for excellence. They have many products, but the most common types are straight and beaker bongs. Each bong has a unique downstem and other features like ice pinches. Its price ranges from $320 and above. Some of its specifics include:
- 14mm funnel slide.
- Classic straight-shot design.
- 14/18mm removable open-end downstem
- Three ice pinch.
5. Honest Capsule Water Pipe
Its modular design makes this bong simple to disassemble and compact enough to stow within itself when not in use. It also has a magnet integrated into the chamber's top for convenient storage. It costs around $220. Its unique features include:
- Modular construction packs into itself
In the world of bongs, the California-based business Flux has made a name for itself because of its innovative designs. The $260 Flux Water Pipe is marketed as the "world's first plasma water pipe," boasting a plasma light show that illuminates the bong's body. The Flux features include:
- Hand-blown glass bowl
- A micro-USB to show plasma
- Two mouthpieces (straight and curved),
7. Summerland Chongo
The Summerland Chongo is a ceramic bong that successfully blends aesthetic appeal and long life. The full-sized bong has a large, securely sealed bowl that provides an excellent hit. It costs $225. Here are its specifics:
- Big capacity bowl
- food-safe glaze
8. Heir Waterpipe
This bong is built to last with sturdy materials, including alumina ceramic, stainless steel, and soda-lime glass. Its price tag of $260 makes it a reasonable option, and it comes in 11 and 13 inches variations. Some of its unique features include:
- Removable glass chamber
- Ergonomic mouthpiece
- 8-slot percolator.
- Seven-hole bowl's design reduces clogs.
9. EYCE beaker bong
If you're in the market for a silicone bong, go no further than EYCE. Even while a silicone bong won't look flashy as a glass one, it is inexpensive and durable. At just $69.99, the EYCE Beaker is stylish and simplistic. Its unique features include:
- Platinum Cured Silicone Body.
- Magnetic Ring Lighter Holder.
- Ice Catcher.
- Stainless Steel Poker.
10. Diamond Glass bong
Diamond Glass, based in California, is widely regarded as one of the top bong companies. The diamond-like clarity of their glass gives these bongs their moniker, and when combined with their superb craftsmanship, the results are remarkable. An eight-arm tree percolator is included in its products to guarantee uniform brewing. At just $54, they're affordable compared to similar products. Some of its features are:
- Glass: 4mm Borosilicate Glass.
- Height: 10" Inches.
- Stem: Removable 18mm/14mm 6-Slit Diffuser.
- Base Diameter: 3 ½" Inches.
- Stem Length: 3" Inches.
11. Marley Natural Bong
Marley Natural is "the official" Bob Marley cannabis brand and one of the finest bong brands if you enjoy bongs with wooden accessories. Despite the brand's celebrity endorsement, the bongs and pipes from Marley Natural have a straightforward, classic design and prioritize quality over flashy lighting. Its unique features include:
- Ergonomic Design.
- 8-Slit Percolator Stem.
- Built-In Ash Catcher.
12. My Bud Vase
My Bud Vase was developed in the Palmetto State. The company offers vase-specific like Joy, however, there are many more generic but excellent options like Stardust. Its assortment of bongs is decorative enough to grace any mantel. Its bongs cost anywhere from $75, depending on their complexity. The following are some of its characteristics:
- Ability to camouflage
- It can be used as a home decor
- Elegant design
A Classic glass, Silicon, Acrylic, and Ceramic bong is what you need for modern cannabis usage. It means that there is a variety to choose from. When shopping pick a bong that suits your needs, wallet, and style. In this article, we have discussed the 12 best bong brands and the best bong makers. Nevertheless, always keep your bong clean.